Why Remove A Stump?
There are many reasons to remove a stump from your property – especially for safety and to prevent possible damage to lawn and other equipment.
- Tree stumps that are low to the ground get hidden by grass and shrubs – but are a risk to children and adults walking or playing in the area.
- Unsightly tree stumps can significantly reduce curb appeal and a home’s value.
- Tree stumps attract insects (spiders, termites, and ants).
- Many species of trees have the ability to regrow from their stump, causing brush and bushes to appear for years to come.
- Mowing around stumps takes up valuable time and can damage your expensive equipment.
Why use Town and Country Stump Removal for all your grinding needs?
- Our commitment to customer service is second to none 100% customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal!
- Our quality control is first class – everyone meets with and can contact the owner anytime.
- We leave every job in its best possible condition. We treat every job as if it’s our own home.